I completed my master's and doctoral studies at the Faculty of Arts of the University of Trnava in the field of Social Psychology and Organisational Psychology. I passed a rigorous exam at the Faculty of Arts of the University of Prešov in the field of Psychology. I also completed additional studies in law (LL.M.) and management (MBA) at Pan-European University.
I continuously supplement my education in various areas such as the attachment theory, couples and family counseling, adult education, career counseling, NLP coaching, movement and process-oriented therapy, body-focused therapy, diagnosis of movement developmental patterns, hippotherapy, Montessori pedagogy and therapeutic pedagogy, mentoring, developmental kinesiology, sports, and movement development.
For several years, I worked as a consultant in the field of human resources management and as a project and process manager in customer care and service, as well as in investment and development projects. In 2007, I founded the nonprofit organization MARTINO - Institute for Society Development, and in 2019, I established the nonprofit organization myJUMP.sk, both focusing on competence development, education, and psychological counseling. Since 2010, I have been leading my own consulting and advisory company, MMT Consulting.
In 2016, after many years, I returned to active consulting and started again professionally coaching and mentoring people who want to change their lives just like me. I work with people with work and relationship problems, overweight, and psychosomatic complications, educate and advise in the field of career and personal development. I help others transform their attitude towards themselves and enjoy life. My professional focus in the field of science and research is the issue of occupational psychology, movement, performance, relationship bonding and eating disorders.
Since 2017, I have been working as an academic teacher at universities and colleges in Slovakia and the Czech Republic. In the past, I worked with the Trnava University in Trnava and the private Hochschule Fresenius in Banská Bystrica. I currently participate in teaching at the University of Applied Psychology in Terezín and at the University of Health and Social Work in St. Elizabeth in Bratislava. In addition, I actively publish scientific studies in professional and expert journals.
In my private life, I am dedicated to sports, travelling and good food. I like history, pedagogy, psychology and hippotherapy.
Education and qualifications
- university studies II. degree (M.Sc.) - Psychology (Trnava University in Trnava)
- postgraduate university studies (PhDr.) - Psychology (University of Prešov in Prešov)
- university studies III. degree (PhD.) - Social psychology and Organisational psychology (Trnava University in Trnava)
- additional studies in law (LL.M.) and management (MBA) - Pan-European University in Bratislava
Developmental education and coaching
- NLP Master (Center of systemic and NLP)
- NLP New Code Practitioner (Center of systemic and NLP)
- NLP Premier Practitioner (Center of systemic and NLP)
- Integrative Coaching & Core Competencies (double B)
- Hogan Assessment Certification (Assessment Systems)
- The Rocket Model - Gordon Curphy (Curphy Consulting)
- Career navigation with Thomas Diener (Institute of Process-Oriented Psychotherapy)
- Dimensions of personality through the lens of movement and expression (TK Consult)
- HR Copywriting (Oliver Jakubik)
- Smart Calls (FLOWY)
- Staffhacking - a new look at people management (FLOWY)
Additional pedagogical and psychotherapeutic education
- Process-oriented psychotherapy (Institute of process-oriented psychotherapy in Bratislava) / ongoing training
- Body-centred therapy (Czech Association for Body-Centered Psychotherapy in Prague)
- Concentration-movement therapy (KPT Institute in Bratislava)
- Montessori - pedagogy and Montessori - therapeutic pedagogy (International Academy of Developmental Rehabilitation in Munich and Trnava University in Trnava)
- Andragogic minimum for lecturers (Educational Academy J.A. Comenius)
Education in the field of sports and rehabilitation
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization / DNS for athletes (Rehabilitation Prague School) - concept according to Dr. Kolář based on developmental kinesiology
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Hippotherapy - integrated course (Slovak Health University in Bratislava)
- Fitness trainer of the 1st qualification level (EfectFit)
- Mobility & Stability | Functional stretching (IQ Movement)
Process and project management
- Design Thinking and creative problem solving as key elements of the CAF 2020 model
- Teamwork as a basis for implementing quality or change management
- Six Sigma Green Belt (FBE Bratislava)
- Agile & Scrum | Product Ownership | Scrum Mastership (ScrumDesk)
- Statistical Process Control (FBE Bratislava) - statistical methods of process control
- Business Process Improvement in Services (FBE Bratislava) - process improvement of financial and administrative services
- The internal auditor for the integrated management system according to EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 (TÜV SÜD Slovakia, s.r.o.)
- Change Management (Capability - Integrated Consulting Group)
- PRINCE2 (Omnicon, s.r.o.)
- Creation of projects to draw aid from the structural funds of the European Union (Don Bosco Education)